Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Very Brief Commentary

So I'm working toward a B.A. ... The current course is about mythology.  The assertion that the Bible is simply a collection of myths distresses me greatly; so much so that I have taken a short break to mention it here.  Ps 2 would be very appropriate, but I hope to have more time to spend on that post...
There is much to be said, to wit, the debate has raged on since Genesis chapter 3.  It is not my debate to win or lose.  Prayer is my best argument today.  Who can turn the hearts of men better than our Lord?  How can we expect help better than by asking?  Pray for wisdom. Pray for boldness.  Pray for opportunity, and pray for open minds, hearts, and eyes.

[2Co 4:4 KJV] 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

amen brother Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment