Friday, August 8, 2014

Inflatable Armies

I have been so stuck on a title... not sure if there will be one... I even found this while trying to think of a title
http://www.kammerl.de/ascii/AsciiStereo.php

I digress..
As much as academia, media, and entertainment denies God, I am very pleased to find a growing majority of professing believers.  The smoke screen reminds me of the deception operations of world war ii with inflatable armies.
In those times when it appears darkness begins to prevail, I think back to Psalm 2.  Someday, (at God's own choosing) not only will God have the last word, but he will mock those who shake fists at Him.
how insignificant
how futile
verse 1
Dr. McGee refers to verse 7 as a reference to Christ's resurrection.
So here's to all you scoffers,
The Ninevites saw their need to confess before God.  You will be held to a greater condemnation.
go ahead, get mad, do your worst.
Sometimes I think that their anger is from frustration of their frustrated efforts.
Hypocrites!!
There is still time... kiss the Son, if you know what's good for you...
Oh foolish and blind

Heb 2:3 KJV - How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard [him];

Psa 2:1-12 KJV - 1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying], 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment