Saturday, August 2, 2014

A good place to start

[1Jo 3:1 KJV] 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

I don't know if I will ever find the perfect time, so hold on to your 3-D glasses... here we go.

This was one of those sledge hammer in the chest moments. 
I love the parts of the Bible that say "Behold".  Ya know, it's the 1611 version of Look, you're not going to want to miss this...
how can you compare this kind of love that we should be called the sons of God.  This is the time to pause and think of who God is...
something to chew on a while...
I hope to look at Psalm 2 soon (that's pretty much a note to self, thanks for tolerating my forgetfulness)

No comments:

Post a Comment