Saturday, August 30, 2014

??Opening Arguments??

I suppose the days of me sitting idly by while others maliciously or innocently commit sacrilege are over.  I may be in error for taking such a stand, but I take great offense.... no I'm just sick and tired of how people are so in your face Christian bashers.  "Just don't cram your religion down people's throats"... well, to that I say, don't dictate to me what I should and shouldn't believe about sharing my faith...

Anyway, this just happened, and I thought I would post it...
btw, this young lady mentioned in another post that she has a "wife".  That would clarify the reference to Romans.

Any readers who care to comment, go ahead... at least I will know that bots aren't the only ones reading




Comments removed by request... In summary, Jennifer stated the Bible was written by a rabbi and eventually gained popularity.  For others like Jennifer who take offense I would say that it is hypocritical to point a finger at me for not accepting your life choices, but not wanting me to express my views. 




I may be wrong, but you seem to contradict yourself.  First I must interject that I am not ignoring the myths that have foundations on historical events, for example, theoretically, there could have been a Trojan war that was embellished into what we know today as the myth or legend.  In modern circles, "group think" is a significant source for many types of productions.  I can not imagine that ancient myths were developed as a group project.  So, of course there was an individual origin of many myths, some of which I imagine were early forms of literary works.  I suppose the real question is, "How is significance determined or defined?"  Personally, I have many places, objects, etcetera which hold great significance for me.  I do not however expect or anticipate any of them to hold significance for anyone else.  Regarding your comments of the Bible, I will humbly submit that your facts are simply inaccurate.  Feel free to express your views on the topic; just do not be surprised when I do the same. One example is my referring you to the first chapter of Romans.  If that does not disturb you, then I suppose it describes you well; however, if it does disturb you, I suggest it is evidence that there is truth to what I have mentioned in my previous posts.  At any rate, I only hoped to mention that your point does not contradict the point which I made previously.  By the way, great job on finishing strong in this course.  




No comments:

Post a Comment