Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dear Skeptic part 1

Hi readers,
I am about to embark on a small experiment in philosophy, faith, and/or critical thought.  Here's why:

    1. Tweet text
.
.
So Here I was, minding my own business, tweeting about something I ran across years ago and found it very relevant when some guy out of nowhere drops by to stir up trouble. When I read his message, my immediate impulse was to fall for his routine, but I thought better of it and instead responded with a "I'm not going to go there" blank response and promptly blocked the user. Instead I posted scripture as a separate tweet.

The more I think of this incident, the more I realize that this is not an isolated incident. As is usually the case, some good responses came to mind as I lay in bed. I thought to try to make a cookie cutter response to folks that call me out. This way, I can send them the link and consider it done. Of course this post is open for all reader.

This part 2 will take a little time, so you might not see it for a day or 20. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment