Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Dear Skeptic part 2

Hi friend,

If you are reading this, please understand that I didn't ask for this kind of conversation and I have no intention of playing this game with you.  Consider this the only response I send to folks like yourself who like to bash Christians.  I have no expectations of you hearing or listening to what I have to say. I won't take time to describe how much of a hypocrite you are as you call me all kinds of names for my stand against wrong.  I won't take time to point out that you are not as witty as you like to think; Jesus Christ himself was ridiculed by people like you 2000 years ago Mat 27:39-44. I am interested in honest discussion, but I realize that is not your intention.  You reject the truth and choose to believe what you wish to be the truth. I like to consider you a friend because you have read this one response, you have given me an opportunity to pray for you, and because I know that some day you'll know the truth. Feel free to read additional comments on my blog, but please understand that this conversation has just ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment