Sunday, November 9, 2014

aBominable

Just Posted:

Hi class,
Before I give a direct response to Jennifer's comments, I would like to take a few moments to stand on the soap box.  In most every discussion where issues of faith are introduced, there is almost an immediate knee-jerk reaction about how Christians are cramming their beliefs down the throats of others.  I won't mention much about this other than my most recent discovery which is the fact that the institution of higher learning in America so vehemently attacks traditional judeo-christian values that it could be considered an honorary minor for every student.  I personally find this abominable and repulsive.  It is hypocrisy of the highest order to condemn me for mentioning anything of religious consequence and in the same breath promote the secular humanist world-view which is nothing short of a religion itself.  Not only do I wholly reject this horrific disregard for critical reasoning, I whole-heartedly and actively oppose it.  You may consider my conclusions unfounded, but I assure you that in every week of every lesson of every course in this University, it is crammed down my throat.  I have not hitherto done so, but hereafter, I pledge to annotate and reference the instances I face for the purpose of providing you with the evidence I have alluded.  If you are interested in some of these observations, check out the blog: http://reallyinsertquestionmarkhere.blogspot.com/ 
stepping down from soap box

For more details refer to the post on value pushing... I am building the list of evidence there..
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UssO_dx1Lm-TWzaDW_hjvbo4gX004qAc-JQp3Nf4VXo/edit?usp=sharing 

No comments:

Post a Comment